SGCC DC51D+Z HDG GI coil hot dip/prepaint galvanized zinc coated steel coil price
DX51D China Steel Factory Hot dipped galvanized steel coil / cold rolled steel prices
|Product Name||Galvanized Steel Coils|
|Width||610mm-1500mm or according to customer’s special request|
|Tolerance||Thickness: ±0.03mm Length:±50mm Width: ±50mm|
|Material grade||A653, G3302, EN 10327, EN 10147, BS 2989, DIN 17162 etc.|
|Surface treatment||Chromated unoiled, galvanized|
|Standard||ASTM, JIS, EN, BS, DIN|
|Payment terms||30% T/T deposit in advance, 70% T/T balance within 5 days after B/L copy, 100% Irrevocable L/C at sight, 100% Irrevocable L/C after receive B/L 30-120 days, O/A|
|Delivery times||Within 30 days after the receipt of deposit|
|Package||First with plastic package, then use waterproof paper, finally packed in iron sheet or according to customer’s special request|
|Application range||Widely used for roofs, explosion-proof steel, electrically controlled cabinet sand industrial freezers in the residential and industrial buildings|
|Advantages||1. Reasonable price with excellent quality
2. Abundant stock and prompt delivery
3. Rich supply and export experience, sincere service
1. Steels with a diameter or thickness of less than 30 mm and thin plates with a thickness of less than 4 mm shall be delivered in bundles. Each bundle shall be the same batch number. Each bundle shall be affixed with at least two signs. The nameplate shall indicate the name of the manufacturer, the steel number, the furnace number and the specifications.
2. Steels with a diameter or thickness equal to or greater than 30 mm can be delivered in bundles or not in bundles. Bundles of steel, each bundle of at least two signs, steel can not be stamped. Unbundled bundles of steel shall be stamped or marked on the top steel or plate of each bundle. Steel that is not bundled must be stamped on each steel or steel plate.
3. After the steel is packaged (or not supplied in bundles), it must be painted according to the relevant standards.
4. bundles of steel for delivery, each bundle should be bundled with wire at no less than two places.
5. The weight of each bundle shall not exceed 80kg when manually loaded and unloaded, and shall not exceed 5t when mechanically loaded and unloaded. After the consent of the purchaser, the manual loading and unloading may not exceed 130kg per bundle, and the mechanical loading and unloading may not exceed 10t per bundle.