1. Coated galvanized steel sheets are very popular in adapting to various environments and have a long anti-corrosion period, but the anti-corrosion period is different in different environments.
2. The processing cost is low, and the anti-rust cost of galvanized sheet is lower than that of other paint coatings.
3. Strong durability, long-lasting. In a suburban environment, standard galvanized sheet rust protection can last for more than 50 years without maintenance. In urban areas or offshore areas, the standard galvanized anti-rust layer can be kept for 20 years without repair.
4. Good reliability, the metallurgical bond between the galvanized layer and the steel is part of the rigid surface, so the durability of the coating is more reliable.
5. The toughness of the coating is strong. The galvanized layer forms a special metallurgical structure that can withstand mechanical damage during transportation and use.
6. Overall protection, every part of the plated parts can be coated with zinc, even in depressions, sharp corners, and hidden places can be fully protected.
7. Save time and labor, the galvanizing process is faster than other painting construction methods, which can avoid the time of painting on the construction site after installation.
What are the specific benefits of galvanizing?
(1) Galvanized products have a long service life. Compared with different types of products, the service life of galvanized sheet and cold-rolled sheet can be extended by more than 1 times.
(2) It can be directly plated on carbonitrided steel and cast iron.
(3) The current efficiency is higher.
(4) It is convenient to treat the waste liquid, and only need to precipitate zinc with high pH value.
(5) Good electrical conductivity and energy saving.
(6) The generation of hydrogen embrittlement is small.
(7) A bright coating can be obtained at a higher temperature.
(8) The stability and toxicity of the plating solution are low, and the environmental protection is strong, and it is also a product vigorously promoted by many industries. Its production cost is low, its application is extensive, and it plays an important role in many industries.
Post time: May-05-2023